Sunday, September 2, 2012

Handwriting Excellence

Easy, Beautiful, Custom Worksheets

So, here's something new to get us started with our school year! If you're looking for a great way to incorporate your child's handwriting in various aspects of your curriculum, try this great website.
Such a simple concept but this one is the best I've ever seen, and that's saying something, because I've spent a long time looking at these. The simple facts are that this site is so easy to navigate, enter information, and print from that I can't think of a reason you'd use a different one.
Now let me just say that I have no connection with them, but I think everyone who works with children should have this tool.



You can change the style of writing from Print, to D'Nealian, to Cursive on the homepage, and then even more options open up.



From this screen you can choose to create sentences, single words repeating, multiple words repeating, or whole paragraphs.



Then the fun part starts!
Personalize it with your student's name,


your choice of text (which you can paste in using Control+V),




the letter size that works for your child,



the paper orientation,


and finally the color!
Let me know how creative you can be!

1 comment: